Change RST fields to strings
There are many use cases where the RST field should accept more than just an integer value:
- FT8 reports (e.g. -12)
- RST reports with additional info like 599A (Aurora)
- Various contest exchanges
The current ADIF standard (3.11) also defines the RST field as a string, so this should be changed in YFKlog.
This includes at least the following changes:
- Change the database definition for RSTS and RSTR from int to varchar (which length?)
- Change validation for entering RSTs from [0-9] to a sensible set of characters
- Change validation in ADIF import
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?